WingMan Motor Group stands by their products and recognises that the nature of mechanical products that at times things can go wrong.
This limited warranty is to provide after sales care and service. Each claim will be assessed on a case by case basis.
• The vehicle must be serviced according to the service manual
• Proof of service must be kept to be provided upon request
• Any modifications made to the vehicle
• Abuse or misuse of the vehicle
• Using the vehicle for any use other than what it is designed to
• Using the vehicle beyond its limits
The limited warranty period is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
WingMan Motor Group is not responsible or to be held accountable for any of the following:
• Injury caused whilst operating the machine
• General wear and tear
• Consumable items
• Damage caused from exposure to weather conditions
• Normal Maintenance items including but not limited to the following. Fuel, oil and air filters, carburettor cleaning, brake components, intake and exhaust valves, clutches and serviceable bearings.
• Normal replacements of service items. These items include but are not limited to spark plugs, air & oil filters, tyres, brake pads, lightbulbs, fuses, clutch components and serviceable bearings.
• Any damage that is a result from using the vehicle beyond the limitations and driver’s capabilities.
All warranty claims must be made in writing and emailed through to Warranty@WingManMG.com.au
Your claim will be reviewed and you will be advised if the part is covered under warranty.
At this time you may be required to return the part for further assessment.
Parts are to be returned at buyer's expense to be assessed by our technicians.
Attention: Warranty Department
1/6 Hampton Road
IMPORTANT: Please enclose your contact details including name, phone number and address with the returned parts.
A replacement part or repair will be provided if the part is deemed faulty.
If the part is not deemed faulty you will need to organise pick up of the part within 1 month of the decision being finalised. All parts remaining after this period of time will be forfeited.
Important: Proof of vehicle servicing and maintenance receipts are to be provided at the time of claim.
All warranty repairs/replacements must be approved by Wingman Motor Group prior to the repairs/replacement being carried out.